InnoSky provides Business Management Consulting in combination with Technical Consulting and Systems Engineering to support a wide variety of areas. Our focus is GROWTH, we develop strategies that create it and know well how to prevent and deal with the issues derived from fast-growth organizations. Areas of Expertise include, among others:
- Business Development: Market Analysis, Strategic Business Plan Development, Proposal Preparation, High Value Business Connections.
- Operations & Program Management: Organization of Operations, Program Management Consulting and Coaching, Earned Value Management, Crisis Management.
- Engineering Management: Mature Process Development at ISO-9001 and CMMI-5 levels.
- Change Management: Organization Change Analysis, Design and Implementation.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Identification of targets, Due Diligence, Negotiation, Integration of Operations.
- Mitigation of Foreign Ownership Control or Interest (FOCI): Design and implementation of strategies needed to obtain and maintain a Facility Clearance at foreign-owned companies that work in classified contracts, e.g. Special Security Agreements (SSAs).
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR): Design & implementation of processes and interfaces with foreign companies, as required to guarantee full ITAR compliance.
- Executive Recruiting: To support growth and special needs: Executives, Board Members, Outside Directors.
- InnoSky’s broad Industry Experience, supporting both US Government contracts (e.g. NASA, NOAA, USGS, DoD, FAA) and International Commercial Customers, covers among others the following areas:
- Aerospace & Defense: Ground Systems, Mission Design and Operations for Space Missions, Civil Aviation, UAS.
- Information Technology: Full life cycle development of Mission Critical Enterprise Solutions.
- Transportation Engineering
- Multinational Organizations